Are you any closer to freedom?
- Are you any closer to having financial stability in your life?
- What if the next economic crisis hits tomorrow?
- Do you have enough savings to survive an unexpected loss of income?
I’m finding more and more people are answering NO to those questions.
Motley Fool put out an article recently with some sobering retirement stats that were frankly kind of shocking:
- You’ll need $1,060,751 in savings if you want to draw $5,000 per month for 30 years (assuming 6% annual investment returns and 2% inflation).
- The average 50 year-old only has $42,797 saved.
- 45% of Americans have NOTHING saved for retirement, including 40% of baby boomers.
- 80% of Americans between the ages of 30 – 54 believe they won’t have enough saved by the time they’re ready to retire.
Needless to say, if you’re behind in saving for retirement (or just want more spendable money now), you’re certainly not alone.
Unfortunately, the old money rules our grandparents grew up with no longer work.
It’s no longer the cut-and-dry, retire-at-65-and-fade-away-into-the-sunset experience it used to be.
So what’s the solution then?
What I’ve learned is if you truly want to break free, then you need access to the ONE THING that separates those who are able to enjoy a comfortable retirement that’s free from financial worries, from those who struggle to get by and retire broke.
This short video not only explains exactly what that one thing is and where to get it…
…but it also reveals some unusual off-the-beaten-path ways you’ve probably never heard of to unlock more freedom in your life, starting almost immediately.
These alternative methods fly in the face of the traditional watered down strategies and plain vanilla investment options mainstream financial ‘experts’ preach, but they work like gangbusters.
This is the GOOD stuff…
…the stuff nobody else is openly sharing with you.
Hopefully this is the financial jumpstart you need ;-)
Your friend on the Inside,
Chief Research Analyst, M4 Insider
Brad is also the Co-Founder of M4 Research and Editor of The Renegade Money Guide™.
P.S. 38% of retirees now say their expenses in retirement are higher than they expected.
That means millions of folks are falling short in their golden years. Please don’t become one of them.
Money touches every area of our life. So if you’re looking for fresh new ways to get more of it, save more of it, spend less of it, simply click one of the links above to check out my presentation.